HR Recruiter Job Description
This HR Recruiter job description template can be posted to online job forums and career pages for the recruitment of candidates. You can modify the requirements and responsibilities given in this template according to the specific need of your company.
Main Responsibilities of HR Recruiter:
- Design and update job descriptions
- Craft emails for attracting passive candidates
- Source potential candidates using various online platforms (e.g. professional forums like Behance, StackOverflow etc.)
We are hiring a qualified HR Recruiter for managing every phase of our recruitment efforts, from identification of potential candidates to interview and evaluation of candidates.
What does an HR Recruiter do?
An HR Recruiter sources candidates using online channels, updates job ads, filters applications and conducts background checks. The ultimate goal is helping a company build sound employer brand by ensuring that it attracts, hires and retains talented and high-potential candidates.
In order to succeed in this role, you must have a sound knowledge of all sourcing techniques and an extensive experience of conducting various types of interviews, especially group interviews and phone screenings.
So, if you like to work in a fast-paced environment and qualify our requirements, we would like to hear from you.
- Designing and updating job descriptions
- Crafting emails for attracting passive candidates
- Sourcing potential candidates using various online platforms (e.g. professional forums like Behance, StackOverflow etc.)
- Screening incoming resumes as well as application forms
- Interviewing candidates via various mediums (e.g. in-person, phone, video)
- Preparing and distributing assignments as well as language, logical reasoning, and numerical tests
- Advertising jobs on careers pages, job boards, and social media
- Providing contacts of qualified applicants to the company’s Hiring Managers
- Sending job offer and recruiting emails, and also answering queries related to compensation and benefits
- Monitoring HR metrics (e.g. source of hire, time-to-hire and time-to-fill etc.)
- Hosting recruitment events and participating in job fairs
- Collaborating with management for identifying future staffing needs
- Providing guidance and consultancy to new recruits and also helping them onboard
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management or a relevant field
- Prior experience as an HR Recruiter
- Sound knowledge of all HR processes (e.g. recruitment, onboarding, training, talent management etc.)
- Sound knowledge of all labor regulations
- Experience with resume databases, ATS and referral programs
- Sound knowledge of full cycle recruiting
- Strong verbal as well as non-verbal communication skills
- Exceptional time-management and organizational skills