This Talent Acquisition Coordinator job description template can be posted to online job forums and career pages for the recruitment of candidates. You can modify the requirements and responsibilities given in this template according to the specific need of your company.
- Create and update job descriptions
- Organize candidates’ data in the company’s internal databases (e.g., contact details, resumes and assignments)
- Conduct surveys for evaluating candidate experience and also analyze feedback
We are hiring a qualified Talent Acquisition Coordinator to support and improve the hiring process of our company.
What does a Talent Acquisition Coordinator do?
A Talent Acquisition Coordinator provides administrative support to the recruitment team of a company, creates job descriptions for attracting the maximum number of applicants and maintains databases with candidates’ information. The ultimate goal is to ensure the recruitment process runs smoothly and qualified and high-performing candidates are recruited.
In order to succeed in this role, you must have a sound knowledge of all recruiting strategies (e.g., sourcing, screening, interviewing) along with a solid background in HR.
- Creating and updating job descriptions
- Organizing candidates’ data in the company’s internal databases (e.g., contact details, resumes and assignments)
- Conducting surveys for evaluating candidate experience and also analyzing feedback
- Assisting with the onboarding of new recruits (e.g., scheduling of training, preparing necessary paperwork etc.)
- Organizing referral processes, such as managing bonus requests and asking for referrals
- Preparing reports on new hire metrics (e.g., source-of-hire, time-to-hire, time-to-fill etc.)
- Coordinating interviews and contacting applicants
- Preparing job offer letters
- Conducting compensation and benefits analyses for different roles
- Perform reference and background checks
- Prior experience as an HR Assistant, Talent Acquisition Coordinator or a similar role will be a major plus
- Experience with resume databases and Applicant Tracking Systems
- Experience with professional platforms and social channels, especially LinkedIn
- Strong verbal and non-verbal communication skills
- Exceptional time-management and organizational skills
- A keen eye for details