This Recruitment Manager job description template can be posted to online job forums and career pages for the recruitment of candidates. You can modify the requirements and responsibilities given in this template according to the specific need of your company.
- Develop new procedures for recruiting (e.g., application, onboarding processes) and also improve the current practices
- Supervise the recruiting department and report on performance
- Keep track of all recruiting metrics, like cost-per-hire, time-to-hire
We are hiring a qualified Recruitment Manager to develop and oversee our company’s recruiting efforts.
What does a Recruitment Manager do?
A Recruitment/ Recruiting Manager or a works in collaboration with a company’s recruiting team for managing the sourcing, interviewing, selection and employment procedures. The ultimate goal is to manage all recruitment efforts of a company for ensuring that it hires qualified employees and satisfies its current/future hiring needs.
In order to succeed in this position, you must have a solid background and an extensive experience in screening and evaluate of candidates. In addition to that, you must also have leadership and decision-making qualities along with a sound knowledge of labor legislation.
- Developing new procedures for recruiting (e.g., application, and onboarding processes) and also improving the current practices
- Supervising the recruiting department and reporting on performance
- Keeping track of all recruiting metrics (e.g., cost-per-hire, time-to-hire)
- Implementing new methods for sourcing candidates (e.g., Boolean searches, social media recruiting)
- Participating in career events and job fairs for the purpose of networking with potential candidates
- Building the professional network of the company by maintaining strategic relationships with partners, colleges and HR professionals
- Coordinating with management for forecasting the future staffing needs
- Staying aware of all labor regulations and informing Managers and Recruiters of the changes in legislation
- Advising Hiring Managers on selecting effective interviewing techniques
- Recommending ways for improving the employer brand of our company
- Reviewing recruitment software for suggesting the best options for our company
- Researching and selecting suitable options for job advertising
- Prior experience as a Recruiting Coordinator, Recruitment Consultant, Recruitment Manager or a similar senior role
- Prior experience in conducting various types of interviews (e.g., in-person, phone, Skype)
- Experience in sourcing candidates using various channels (e.g., social media, and professional platforms like GitHub)
- Sound knowledge of all HR processes (e.g., recruitment, onboarding, training, talent management etc.)
- Sound knowledge of all labor regulations
- Experience with resume databases and Applicant Tracking Systems
- Sound knowledge of full-cycle recruiting
- Strong verbal as well as non-verbal communication skills
- Exceptional leadership, team management and decision-making abilities