- Collect qualitative as well as quantitative data from past marketing campaigns
- Perform competitive analysis and market analysis
- Assist marketing team with day-to-day administrative tasks
We are hiring a qualified Marketing Intern for helping us achieve our marketing goals by providing creative marketing ideas. This internship will provide you with experience of how marketing teams function and how complex marketing strategies are devised and implemented. You will also have opportunities to collaborate on various campaigns and be involved from inception till completion.
What does a Marketing Intern do?
A Marketing Intern is responsible for undertaking various administrative tasks contributing to designing and implementing effective marketing strategies. As an intern, your responsibility would be collaborating with our advertising and marketing team throughout our marketing campaigns. You will also be responsible for developing, expanding, and maintaining our company’s marketing channels.
This internship would help you in acquiring the necessary marketing skills as well as knowledge of various marketing strategies. You will ultimately gain the experience required for entering any field related to marketing.
- Collecting qualitative as well as quantitative data from past marketing campaigns
- Performing competitive analysis and market analysis
- Assisting the marketing team with day-to-day administrative tasks
- Managing and updating customer relationship management systems (CRM) as well as company databases
- Helping in the company’s marketing events organization
- Preparing promotional presentations
- Helping in the distribution of marketing materials
- Assisting with advertising and marketing promotions by using web forums, social media, and direct mail
- Sound knowledge of MS Office
- Familiarity with design software (e.g., Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, etc.) is a plus
- Familiarity with a content management system (e.g., WordPress)
- A passion for learning new things
- Sound knowledge of marketing techniques as well as current practices
- Familiarity with marketing software and tools (e.g., Google AdWords, Analytics, CRM tools)
- Strong desire to learn marketing strategies and industry practices
- Strong verbal as well as written communication skills
- Exceptional time-management and organizational skills
- Ability to multitask while working in a fast-paced team environment
- An analytical mind with a problem-solving attitude