This Inside Sales Representative job description template can be posted to online job forums and career pages for the recruitment of candidates. You can modify the requirements and responsibilities given in this template according to the specific need of your company.
Main Responsibilities of Inside Sales Representative
- Understanding the needs and requirements of prospective customers
- Assigning new opportunities to the proficient Sales Executives for further development and sales closure
- Creating qualified opportunities through inbound lead, follow-up, outbound emails, and cold calls
We are looking for an experienced and talented Inside Sales Representative to join our team who will be responsible for handling customer inquiries efficiently.
What does an Inside Sales Representative do?
An inside sales representative is proficient in achieving revenue growth objectives and customer acquisition.
If you are comfortable to work in a quick sales cycle environment, then we would love to meet you.
- Effectively understand the customer needs and requirements
- Create new sales opportunities through outbound emails, cold calls, and inbound lead follow-up
- Achieve quarterly quotas and close advantageous deals
- Identify key players, generate interest, and research accounts
- Maintain and expand the database of prospects within the assigned category
- Give effective online demos to prospective customers
- Build pipeline by teaming up with channel partners and close deals
- Ensure smooth running of the sales process
- Figure out practical and strategic sales methods with the senior sales staff
- Act as a key internal point of contact for customers in the absence of managers
- Should have an experience as an Inside Sales Representative
- Qualification – Bachelor’s degree in any relevant field
- Ability to multi-task and manage time efficiently
- Must have strong presentation skills and should be a good listener
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proficient in using Salesforce.com or should be familiar with CRM
- Familiar with web performance tools and capable of boosting corporate productivity
- Experience of dialing dozens of calls per day
- Must be able to track the record of over-achieved quotas