iOS Network Engineers deal with a lot of complex endeavors that deal with ticket issues and resolving customer grievances. They also helm Apple’s hardware blocks or network security.
The most in-demand role needs a sound iOS Network Engineer job description to identify the potential candidate. So, here we are here with one such resource created by industry experts.
iOS Network Engineer Job Description
We are hiring an iOS Network Engineer who can diagnose, and troubleshoot network issues with Apple devices.
Candidates must be well-versed in Apple network infrastructure and hardware.
Certifications in CCIE, CCNP, JNCIE-ENT, CompTIA Network+, and WCNA are preferred.
What are we looking for?
- Advanced degrees in computer science, and information technology (nice to have)
- Familiarity with databases and APIs creation
- In-depth understanding of Apple Human Interface Guidelines
- Prior experience in network security, cyber security, and forensics
What a day in the life of an iOS Network Engineer will look like?
- Collaborate with departmental heads to evaluate short and long-term capacity needs
- Create and maintain documentation on Network configuration, Network mapping, processes, and service records
- Design and deploy LANs, WANs, and Wireless networks which include servers, routers, hubs, switches, and other hardware
- Administer new and existing equipment, hardware, and software upgrades
- Interact and negotiate with vendors, outsourcers, and contractors for securing network products and services
- Design, implement, and maintain VOIP phone systems including phone servers, phones, and faxes.
- Monitor network performance and troubleshoot problem areas
- Supervise installation, configuration, maintenance, and troubleshooting of end-user workstation hardware, software, and peripheral devices.
- Conduct network asset management like maintenance of network component inventory and related documentation and technical specifications information
- Perform server and security audits, system backups, and recovery
How can Glider AI help you with Hiring an iOS Network Engineer?
Glider’s recruitment platform is built on the mission, of “competency over credentials”. This way, you can make the most of the hiring assessments through a structured and data-driven candidate-evaluation process.
Glider AI’s Unique Features
- Conversational Chatbot for Talent Screening
- Interactive, coding-enabled skill tests
- Powerful candidate analytics
Discover Hiring Resources for iOS Network Engineers
- Hiring an iOS Network Engineer
- iOS Network Engineer Interview Questions
- iOS Network Engineer Skills Test
- How to hire an iOS Network Engineer
Access 2,000 pre-built assessments covering over 500 skills with 250,000 questions, all validated by 2,000 SMEs including this for the iOS Network Engineer role.
Go ahead and spotlight your iOS Network Engineer with Glider AI today!
You can always write to us at email@example.com to help you access the hiring resources.