An iOS Mobile Applications (App) Developer works primarily with iOS devices for creating, programming, testing, and maintaining apps and mobile platforms across devices like Apple phones, iPad, and MacBooks.
Recruiter-friendly resources like the iOS App Developer job description help them find potential candidates across the globe in a fuss-free way. Here we go.
iOS App Developer Job Description
We are hiring an iOS App Developer who can work on developing Apple phones, iPad, and MacBooks.
Candidates must be scripting languages like Swift, Objective-C, Flutter, C#, and HTML 5.
Certifications from Swift and Big Nerd Ranch are super beneficial.
What are we looking for?
- Advanced degrees in computer science, and information technology, and nice to have)
- Familiarity with databases and APIs creation
- In-depth understanding of Apple Human Interface Guidelines
- Prior experience in creating flat design patterns
What a day in the life of an iOS App Developer will look like?
- Support the entire Application Lifecycle (concept, design, test, release, and support)
- Produce completely functional mobile applications writing clean code
- Gather specific requirements and suggest solutions
- Write unit and UI tests to identify malfunctions
- Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance
- Design interfaces to improve user experience
- Liaise with the Product development team to plan new features
- Ensure new and legacy applications meet quality standards
- Research and suggest new mobile products, applications, and protocols
- Stay up-to-date with the latest technology trends
How can Glider AI help you with Hiring an iOS App Developer?
Glider’s recruitment platform is built on the mission, of “competency over credentials”. This way, you can make the most of the hiring assessments through a structured and data-driven candidate-evaluation process.
Glider AI's Unique Features
- Conversational Chatbot for Talent Screening
- Interactive, coding-enabled skill tests
- Powerful candidate analytics
Discover Hiring Resources for iOS App Developers
- Hiring an iOS App Developer
- iOS App Developer Interview Questions
- iOS App Developer Skills Test
- How to hire an iOS App Developer
Access 2,000 pre-built assessments covering over 500 skills with 250,000 questions, all validated by 2,000 SMEs including this for the iOS App Developer role.
Go ahead and spotlight your iOS App Developer with Glider AI today!
You can always write to us at email@example.com to help you access the hiring resources.