This HR Clerk job description template can be posted to online job forums and career pages for the recruitment of candidates. You can modify the requirements and responsibilities given in this template according to the specific need of your company.
- Publish and update job advertisements on online platforms and careers pages
- Schedule interviews with candidates
- Maintain records of the employees (e.g. sick leaves, vacation, etc.)
We are hiring a qualified HR Clerk for supporting the daily activities and administrative tasks of our HR department.
What does an HR Clerk do?
An HR Clerk places jobs advertisement on digital platforms, assists in payroll operations, and updates employees’ records. The ultimate goal is helping a company in running and improving its HR functions while also creating a great workplace environment.
HR Clerk Job Responsibilities
- Publishing and updating job advertisements on online platforms and careers pages
- Scheduling interviews with candidates
- Maintaining records of the employees (e.g. sick leaves, vacation, etc.)
- Preparing attendance and compensation spreadsheets on a monthly basis
- Screening job applications and resumes
- Updating the company databases with the information of new hires (e.g. bank accounts, contact details, etc.)
- Distributing digital as well as physical training material
- Storing, copying, and maintaining important documentation
- Addressing the queries of employees in a timely manner
- Preparing ad-hoc reports, like reports on expenses
HR Clerk Job Requirements
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management or a relevant field
- Prior experience as an HR Clerk
- Experience with HRMS and MS Office, especially MS Excel
- Sound knowledge of all HR processes (e.g. recruitment, onboarding, training, talent management, etc.)
- Sound knowledge of all labor regulations
- Experience with resume databases as well as ATS
- Sound knowledge of full-cycle recruiting
- Strong verbal as well as non-verbal communication skills
- Exceptional time-management and organizational skills
What is the salary range for an HR Clerk?
The estimate pay for a HR Clerk in the United States is $41,999 per year according to Glassdoor. The average salary is $39,693 per year with an additional pay of around $2,218 per year.