Software developers are involved in every stage of the software development process, right from discovering users’ needs and their usage to rolling out a completed application. They design and write the code used to build everything from operating systems to apps to video games.
Tech recruiters should not just fill the position, but make a 'smart hire' based on the DevOps Software Developer job description. Our blog exactly serves this purpose.
DevOps Software Developer Job Description
We are hiring a DevOps Software Developer who is skilled in both worlds - business and IT and their integration too.
Candidates must be versed in higher-quality deliverables
Certifications from AT*SQA, AWS, CTF, CKA, and DCA are extra bonus!
What are we looking for?
- Advanced degrees in computer science, software engineering, or information technology (nice to have)
- Proficient in automation frameworks and CI test tools like Jenkins and Bamboo
- Improve existing codes, review the changes and write new codes
- Familiarity with cloud deployment strategies
- Maintain compliance and security controls
What a day in the life of a DevOps Software Developer will look like?
- Work on Software Validation relating to Core Application/Base SW/Distributions of automotive IoT.
- Perform test plan, test Creation, and Test Framework Integration
- Conduct Acceptance Testing, Automated Tests, Function Testing, Remote Monitoring
- Perform manual and automated End-2-End tests and system verification
- Provide support for product validation, prototypes, and MVPs
- End-to-end testing for the products, which includes the usage of hardware test setups
- Advise teams around testing and solving queries in an automotive IoT environment
- Design, develop and maintain tests as part of the product team, ensuring service quality and customer satisfaction
- Collaborate with stakeholders to define the best test automation strategies
- Take an active role in daily scrums, weekly grooming sessions, etc
How can Glider AI help you with Hiring a DevOps Software Developer?
Glider’s recruitment platform is built on the mission, of “competency over credentials”. This way, you can make the most of the hiring assessments through a structured and data-driven candidate-evaluation process.
Glider AI's Unique Features
- Conversational Chatbot for Talent Screening
- Interactive, coding-enabled skill tests
- Powerful candidate analytics
Discover Hiring Resources for DevOps Software Developers
- Hiring a DevOps Software Developer
- DevOps Software Developer Interview Questions
- DevOps Software Developer Skills Test
- How to hire a DevOps Software Developer
Access 2,000 pre-built assessments covering over 500 skills with 250,000 questions, all validated by 2,000 SMEs including this for the DevOps role.
Go ahead and spotlight your DevOps Software Developer with Glider AI today!
You can always write to us at email@example.com to help you access the hiring resources.