Data Architect Test Overview
This Data Architect test evaluates candidates’ knowledge and their ability to interpret and make informed data-based decisions to scale efficiency, and revenue and gain a competitive advantage. This test will help technical recruiters identify potential candidates for various big data arch roles.
- Data architecture, data warehousing, and data modeling
- Command over Java, Python, SQL, and R
- Predictive modeling, NLP, text analysis, and Machine Learning
- Operating systems like Linux, Unix, Solaris and Windows
- SDLC (System Development Life Cycle) and Project Management
Type – Multiple Choice Questions
Time – 10 mins
Language - English
Level – Entry
Difficulty - Easy
- The purpose of dplyr in R is to _______
- Manipulate datasets in R
- Make it easy to use
- Live data stream processing
- Handle data in a simpler way
- All of these
- A vector in R is _______
- One-dimensional structure and heterogeneous
- One-dimensional structure and homogeneous
- Two-dimensional structure and heterogeneous
- Two-dimensional structure and homogeneous
- None of above
- Machine learning is a subset of _______
- Deep learning
- Artificial Intelligence
- Data Science
- Data modelling
- None of the above
- Data Analytics extracts data from _______
- Statistical figures
- Statistical numbers
- Survey numbers
- Numerical figures
- All of these
- Statistical methods/procedures are also called as _______
- Industrial economics
- Applied statistics
- Descriptive statistics
- None of these
Who should take the test?
Candidates who want to build a career in data architecture and have relevant competencies and credentials can take up the test.
How can Glider AI help you with Hiring a Data Architect?
Glider’s recruitment platform is built on the mission, of “competency over credentials. This way, your hiring process is taken care of end-to-end from the structured and data-driven candidate-evaluation process to spotlighting a qualified Data Architect for the role.
Glider AI's Unique Features
- Conversational Chatbot for Talent Screening
- Interactive, coding-enabled skill tests
- Powerful candidate analytics
Discover Hiring Resources for Data Architects
- Data Architect Interview Questions
- Data Architect Job Description
- How to hire a Data Architect
Access 2,000 pre-built assessments covering over 500 skills with 250,000 questions, all validated by 2,000 SMEs including this for Data Architect role.
Go ahead and spotlight your Data Architect with Glider AI today!
You can always write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org to help you access the hiring resources.