A Content Strategist works in either of two areas (sometimes both): Front-end and Back-end. The front-end strategy focuses on the user journey and content delivery and the back-end strategy is all about looking at content as data. Therefore, it’s more technical in nature.
As an impeccable marketer, the candidate must live and breathe content. Hire the perfect one for your organization with our comprehensive Content Strategist Interview Questions. Take a look.
Job-specific Questions for Content Strategist
- How do you approach a new project?
- How do you use marketing analytics in terms of content strategy?
- Do you have an example of when your content strategy didn’t go as planned? How did you maneuver then?
- How do you solve conflicts with the stakeholders?
- What are the important outlines one should consider before developing a new content strategy?
- Do you believe that updating old content is actually beneficial?
- Apart from customer research and SEO, what other elements need collaboration in content strategy?
- How do you decide on a specific channel for your content marketing campaigns?
- How do you learn about your customer behavior?
- Suppose we hire you tomorrow, what would be your short-term and long-term content strategies?
How can Glider AI help you with Hiring a Content Strategist?
Glider’s recruitment platform is built on the mission, of “competency over credentials”. This way, you can make the most of the hiring assessments through a structured and data-driven candidate-evaluation process.
Glider AI’s Unique Features
- Conversational Chatbot for Talent Screening
- Interactive, coding-enabled skill tests
- Powerful candidate analytics
Discover Hiring Resources for Content Strategists
- Hiring a Content Strategist
- Content Strategist Job Description
- Content Strategist Skills Test
- How to hire a Content Strategist
Access 2,000 pre-built assessments covering over 500 skills with 250,000 questions, all validated by 2,000 SMEs including this for the Content Strategist role.
Go ahead and spotlight your Content Strategist with Glider AI today!
You can always write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org to help you access the hiring resources