A Blockchain Developer is responsible for developing blockchain solutions. The role revolves around the research, design, development, and testing of blockchain technologies, both on the current server and client-side applications.
Discover one such for your organization need not be rocket science. In fact, our blockchain developer job description is all here to help the tech recruiters in the ‘talent search’ process.
Blockchain Developer Job Description
We are hiring a Blockchain developer who has a strong knowledge of blockchain technology, cryptonomics, Ethereum, cryptocurrency, and related technologies.
Candidates must have a knack for cost reduction and improving efficiency at the same time.
Certifications from CBBF, CBSA, CBPM, CBSP, or CBDE are extra perks!
What are we looking for?
- Advanced degrees in business administration or computer engineering (nice to have)
- Prior experience in designing blockchain-based systems and solutions.
- Participation in boot camps in both coding and non-coding platforms
- In-depth proficiency in developing dApps, APIs, carry-on performance tests, and smart contracts
- Stay up-to-date with real-time resources and new-age technologies
What a day in the life of a Blockchain Developer will look like?
- Collaborate with managers to determine blockchain technology needs and envisaged functionalities
- Create application features and interfaces through programming languages and multithreaded codes
- Apply the latest cryptology techniques to safeguard digital transaction data against cyberattacks and information hacks
- Optimize and secure blockchain applications by integrating new tools and technologies
- Maintain client and server-side applications
- Educate and train sales personnel on blockchain features for secured digital payments
- Document blockchain development processes
- Compliance with best practices in data protection
- Update with the latest blockchain technologies and cryptography methodologies
How can Glider AI help you with Hiring a Blockchain Developer?
Glider’s recruitment platform is built on the mission, of “competency over credentials”. This way, you can make the most of the hiring assessments through a structured and data-driven candidate-evaluation process.
Glider AI’s Unique Features
- Conversational Chatbot for Talent Screening
- Interactive, coding-enabled skill tests
- Powerful candidate analytics
Discover Hiring Resources for Blockchain Developers
- Hiring a Blockchain Developer
- Blockchain Developer Interview Questions
- Blockchain Developer Skills Test
- How to hire a Blockchain Developer
Access 2,000 pre-built assessments covering over 500 skills with 250,000 questions, all validated by 2,000 SMEs including this for the Blockchain Developer role.
Go ahead and spotlight your Blockchain Developer with Glider AI today!
You can always write to us at email@example.com to help you access the hiring resources.