A blockchain architect works with technology and R&D teams to design and develop solutions for leveraging cross-asset concepts and frameworks. The individual also establishes performance metrics to measure blockchain performance.
Spotlight the best candidate for your dream team with our comprehensive Blockchain Architect Interview Questions. You need it.
1) What is the influence of Blockchain Technology on the Finance sector?
2) What are ‘Blocks’ in Blockchain Technology?
3) How can a Blockchain recognize a block?
4) List the 3 types of Blockchain Networks
5) Why is it not possible to change the data after it’s been recorded in a block?
6) What are the essential items for a blockchain Ecosystem?
7) How do ‘Proof of Stake’ and ‘Proof of Work’ differ from each other?
8) Name a few popular platforms for building Blockchain applications
9) What kind of records can be commonly stored in a Blockchain?
10) List a few benefits of Blockchain
Glider’s recruitment platform is built on the mission, of “competency over credentials”. This way, you can make the most of the hiring assessments through a structured and data-driven candidate-evaluation process.
Access 2,000 pre-built assessments covering over 500 skills with 250,000 questions, all validated by 2,000 SMEs including this for the Blockchain Architect role.
Go ahead and spotlight your Blockchain Architect with Glider AI today!
You can always write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org to help you access the hiring resources