Junior Account Manager Job Description
This Junior Account Manager job description template can be posted to online job forums and career pages for the recruitment of candidates. You can modify the requirements and responsibilities given in this template according to the specific need of your company.
Major Responsibilities of Junior Account Manager
- Collecting details of clients such as company size and pricing plans
- Offering after-sales support to the customers
- Understanding the client’s requirements and work on the plan
Our company is looking for a Junior Account Manager to build rapport with clients and offer quick answers to their queries.
This job is perfect for you if you could offer effective solutions and work toward accomplishing the goals. You will be responsible for evaluating clients’ needs and be the face of the company.
If you can build profitable and long-term relationships with our clients to reach our business targets, then you are most welcome. Experience in customer service would be an added advantage.
- Ensure quick and effective responses to client queries
- Prepare reports on the status of accounts
- Coordinate with Account Managers and Account Executives to make customized sales plans for potential clients
- Clearly convey the product and price to potential customers
- Build rapport with the client by communicating regularly
- Promote new products and services to the existing customers
- Suggest company services as well as products to maximize client satisfaction
- Previous experience as a Junior Account Manager or pertinent sales role
- Knowledge of sales principles and skills to offer excellent customer services
- Experience with CRM software such as Salesforce
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills
- The highest degree of professionalism
- Exceptional verbal and written skills
- Time management skills along with a problem-solving attitude
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing or related field