Account Representative Job Description
This Account Representative job description template can be posted to online job forums and career pages for the recruitment of candidates. You can modify the requirements and responsibilities given in this template according to the specific need of your company.
Responsibilities of Account Representative
- Addressing customer complaints and questions
- Work together with Account Managers and submitting reports to top management
- Upselling products and services and approaching new customers
We are looking for ardent Account Representative having excellent communication skills. The aspirant should be goal-driven, energetic and remain calm in tough situations as this position can be challenging. Experience in customer service or sales would be an added advantage.
So, if you like to work in a fast-paced environment and qualify our requirements, we would like to hear from you.
- Negotiate contracts and manage paperwork (for example orders and invoices)
- Reply quickly to the queries and complaints of the customers
- Follow up regularly to ensure client satisfaction after closing a sale
- Approach potential clients through email, cold-calling, etc. to achieve sales targets
- Present new products and services to the existing customers
- Escalate customer issues to account managers if required
- Prepare reports on accounts status, sales activity and issues
- Experience as an Account Representative or other sales position is desired
- Expertise in MS Office and must be familiar with Salesforce
- Experience in customer service would be an added advantage
- Must have multitasking ability
- Exceptional negotiation and communication skills
- Full of confidence
- Good problem-solving skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Qualification – High school diploma, Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration