Marketing Director Job Description
This Marketing Director job description template can be posted to online job forums and career pages for the recruitment of candidates. You can modify the requirements and responsibilities given in this template according to the specific need of your company.
Main Responsibilities of Marketing Director:
- Design and implement successful marketing strategies for creating awareness about our business activities
- Supervise the Marketing department and also provide feedback and guidance to junior marketing professionals
- Produce creative ideas for advertising or promotional events and also organize them efficiently
We are hiring a Marketing Director to strengthen our company’s market presence by designing and implementing effective marketing strategies.
What does a Marketing Director do?
A Marketing Director directs all marketing ventures of a company with the ultimate goal of maximizing its revenue and increasing its market share.
In order to succeed in this role, you must be an adept marketing strategist with the ability to drive enthusiasm and creativity in others. You must also be passionate about your job with the ability to devise unique marketing tactics for achieving difficult targets.
So, if you like to work in a fast-paced environment and qualify our requirements, we would like to hear from you.
- Designing and implementing successful marketing strategies for creating awareness about our business activities
- Supervising the Marketing department and also providing feedback and guidance to junior marketing professionals
- Producing creative ideas for advertising or promotional events and also organizing them efficiently
- Building strategic partnerships by acting as the company’s representative towards outside parties such as stakeholders, media, and potential clients
- Controlling budgets and allocating resources to the projects running simultaneously
- Conducting market research for staying aware of competitors’ marketing movements and latest trends
- Generating valuable content for company’s web and social media presence
- Ensuring quality editorial design as well as organizing timely publications
- Monitoring progress and also submitting performance reports to the senior management
- Planning and executing campaigns (e.g. launching new products, corporate promotions etc.)
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Mass Communication, Journalism or a relevant field
- Relevant professional certification (e.g. CIM) is a plus
- Prior experience as a Marketing Director
- Sound knowledge of Google AdWords and web analytics (e.g. WebTrends, Google Analytics)
- Familiarity with currently used online marketing technologies and practices
- Proficiency in English
- Strong verbal as well as written communication skills
- Exceptional time-management and organizational skills
- Excellent leadership and customer service skills
- Ability to think critically
- A keen eye for details
- An analytical mind with a problem-solving attitude