Marketing Coordinator Job Description
This Marketing Coordinator job description template can be posted to online job forums and career pages for the recruitment of candidates. You can modify the requirements and responsibilities given in this template according to the specific need of your company.
Main Responsibilities of Marketing Coordinator:
- Design and implement effective marketing campaigns
- Set up systems for tracking online marketing activities
- Conduct research for analyzing the behavior of customers (e.g. trends, preferences and purchasing habits)
We are hiring a qualified Marketing Coordinator for participating in the advertisement campaigns of our company.
What does a Marketing Coordinator do?
A Marketing Coordinator conducts market research, produces promotional material and analyzes sales data of a company. The ultimate goal is ensuring that the marketing efforts of a company contribute to its short-term as well as long-term goals.
In order to succeed in this role, you must have the ability to interpret the behavior of customers and suggest innovative ways for increasing brand awareness. In addition to that, you must also have exceptional communication skills along with a passion for developing advertising strategies.
So, if you like to work in a fast-paced environment and qualify the following requirements, we would like to hear from you.
- Designing as well as implementing effective marketing campaigns
- Setting up systems for tracking online marketing activities
- Conducting research for analyzing the behavior of customers (e.g. trends, preferences and purchasing habits)
- Organizing promotional activities/campaigns for new services and products
- Preparing annual, quarterly and monthly forecasts
- Collaborating with design department for producing promotional materials
- Crafting clear as well as effective product marketing copy
- Tracking progress with Marketing Specialists and Marketing Managers
- Identifying and analyzing competitors
- Preparing reports by gathering and analyzing sales data
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Mass Communication, Journalism or a relevant field
- Prior experience as a Marketing Officer, Marketing Coordinator or a similar role
- Sound knowledge of digital as well as traditional marketing tools and techniques
- Experience with data analytics software for research purposes
- Sound knowledge of SEO and SEM principles
- Sound knowledge of MS Office, Google AdWords, and Google Analytics
- Familiarity with CRM and CMS software
- Strong verbal as well as written communication skills
- Exceptional time-management and organizational skills