Marketing Associate Job Description
This Marketing Associate job description template can be posted to online job forums and career pages for the recruitment of candidates. You can modify the requirements and responsibilities given in this template according to the specific need of your company.
Main Responsibilities of Marketing Associate:
- Manage day-to-day administrative tasks for ensuring that our marketing operations run smoothly
- Identify prospective customers as well as new opportunities by conducting market research
- Collect and analyze the behavioral data of customers by various techniques (e.g. surveys, web traffic)
We are hiring a Marketing Associate for helping us in building effective marketing campaigns for us so that we may achieve our long-term business goals.
What does a Marketing Associate do?
A Marketing Associate undertakes various tasks which contribute to the planning and implementation of advertising and marketing activities of a company.
In order to succeed in this role, you must have a sound understanding of marketing techniques, customer behavior, and market research methods. In addition to that, you must also have the ability to generate spreadsheets, analyze qualitative and quantitative data, and interpret KPI and ROI metrics.
So, if you like to work in a fast-paced environment, and qualify our requirements, we would like to hear from you.
- Managing day-to-day administrative tasks for ensuring that our marketing operations run smoothly
- Identifying prospective customers as well as new opportunities by conducting market research
- Collecting and analyzing the behavioral data of customers by various techniques (e.g. surveys, web traffic)
- Monitoring the marketing activities of our competitors
- Preparing sales forecast reports on a regular basis
- Maintaining records of past marketing campaigns’ results and marketing metrics
- Collaborating with Content and Design team for creating brochures, newsletters, and other advertising materials
- Creating reports on sales and marketing metrics (e.g. conversion rates)
- Assisting us in the organization of marketing campaigns and promotional events
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Mass Communication, Journalism or a relevant field
- Prior experience as a Marketing Associate
- Sound knowledge of marketing tools, techniques, and best practices
- Experience of organizing SEO/SEM marketing campaigns
- Experience with Google AdWords, web analytics tools, and MS Excel
- Excellent presentation skills
- Proficiency in English
- Strong verbal as well as written communication skills
- Exceptional time-management and organizational skills
- A keen eye for details
- An analytical mind with a problem-solving attitude