Digital Marketing Strategist Job Description
This Digital Marketing Strategist job description template can be posted to online job forums and career pages for the recruitment of candidates. You can modify the requirements and responsibilities given in this template according to the specific need of your company.
Main Responsibilities of Digital Marketing Strategist:
- Design and implement digital marketing strategies using digital marketing tools (e.g. blogs, websites, emails and social media)
- Research current trends, products, and services for the purpose of identifying new opportunities
- Increase brand awareness by boosting web presence and analyzing web-traffic metrics
We are hiring a Digital Marketing Strategist for helping us in the growth of our business by using appropriate web technologies.
What does a Digital Marketing Strategist do?
A Digital Marketing Strategist identifies new opportunities, increases brand awareness and ultimately connects a company with its online customers.
In order to succeed in this role, you must be innovative, tech-savvy and extremely customer-oriented. In addition to that, you must also be a great team player with excellent communication skills. So, if you like to work in a fast-paced environment and qualify our requirements, we would like to hear from you.
- Designing and implementing digital marketing strategies by using digital marketing tools (e.g. blogs, websites, emails and social media)
- Researching current trends, products, and services for the purpose of identifying new opportunities
- Increasing brand awareness by boosting web presence and analyzing web-traffic metrics
- Staying aware of the latest digital technologies as well as the best practices
- Identifying and reporting advertising needs
- Liaising with Marketing, Sales, and Design teams for ensuring brand consistency and optimizing customer experience
- Being up-to-date with the preferences of our audience and proactively suggesting new campaigns
- Building long-term relationships with clients via interaction through social media
- Monitoring SEO/SEM, sales and marketing performance metrics for forecasting trends
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Mass Communication, Journalism or a relevant field
- Prior experience as a Digital Marketing Manager or a Digital Marketing Strategist
- Experience with a content management system (e.g. WordPress)
- Experience with CRM software and SEO/SEM tools
- Familiarity with HTML and web design
- Sound knowledge of online marketing and best practices
- Sound knowledge of online analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics)
- Familiarity with Google AdWords campaigns
- Proficiency in English
- Strong verbal as well as written communication skills
- Exceptional project management and organizational skills
- A keen eye for details