Digital Director Job Description
This Digital Director job description template can be posted to online job forums and career pages for the recruitment of candidates. You can modify the requirements and responsibilities given in this template according to the specific need of your company.
Main Responsibilities of Digital Director:
- Set digital marketing objectives and regularly monitor progress
- Design and implement company’s digital strategies while remaining within the budget constraints
- Ensure smooth operation of digital applications and tools (e.g. social media, websites, and blogs)
We are hiring a Digital Director for creating effective digital marketing strategies for our company.
What does a Digital Director do?
A Digital Director translates the marketing efforts of a company into proper digital strategies and plans in accordance with its long-term business goals.
In order to succeed in this role, you must have sound knowledge of all digital marketing techniques and the necessary digital skills to utilize that knowledge for promoting the company. In addition to that, you must also have the ability to ensure our brand consistency by collaborating with various internal teams.
So, if you like to work in a fast-paced environment and qualify the following requirements, we would like to hear from you.
- Setting digital marketing objectives and regularly monitoring progress
- Designing and implementing company’s digital strategies while remaining within the budget constraints
- Ensuring smooth operation of digital applications and tools (e.g. social media, websites, and blogs)
- Addressing advertising needs of the company
- Ensuring the implementation of best practices
- Collaborating with in-house teams for ensuring brand consistency
- Suggesting new optimization methods for the purpose of improving the customer experience
- Generating innovative ideas for increasing web traffic
- Training internal teams for using digital technologies
- Analyzing marketing metrics and SEO
- Overseeing digital projects
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communication or a relevant field
- Prior experience as a Digital Director
- Experience of working with MS Office, CRM software and SEO/SEM tools
- Experience with a content management system (e.g. WordPress)
- Sound knowledge of web-based technologies and online marketing tools
- Sound knowledge of all digital channels and their basic working principle
- Familiarity with Google AdWords and online analytics, especially Google Analytics
- Proficiency in English
- Strong verbal as well as written communication skills
- Exceptional team-management and organizational skills
- An analytical mind with a keen eye for details