Brand Ambassador Job Description
This Brand Ambassador job description template can be posted to online job forums and career pages for the recruitment of candidates. You can modify the requirements and responsibilities given in this template according to the specific need of your company.
Main Responsibilities of Brand Ambassador:
- Create posts about our company’s products or services on online channels (e.g. forums and social media)
- Create, share and respond to feedbacks and online reviews
- Participate in various trade shows as the spokesperson for our company
We are hiring a Brand Ambassador to serve as our company’s face and also promote our services/products.
What does a Brand Ambassador do?
A Brand Ambassador attends corporate events and trades shows for showcasing a company. The ultimate goal is increasing the brand awareness of a company by generating new opportunities for it.
In order to succeed in this role, you must have the ability to handle online as well as offline customers. You must also have the ability to answer clients’ queries and advertise our products through social media channels.
So, if you like to work in a fast-paced environment and qualify the following requirements, we would like to hear from you.
- Posting about our company’s products or services on online channels (e.g. forums and social media)
- Creating, sharing, and responding to feedbacks and online reviews
- Participating in various trade shows as the spokesperson for our company
- Providing feedback to the Production and Marketing departments about clients’ requests
- Tracking and reporting on the marketing activities of competitors
- Organizing and managing marketing events
- Tracking clients’ preferences and also suggesting advertising/positioning ideas
- Using word-of-mouth marketing tactics, like referring the company to your friends
- Monitoring online comments and responding or forwarding them to the Marketing department
- Networking and building trust relationships with prospective customers
- Developing a thorough understanding of our services/products for informing potential customers
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Mass Communication or a relevant field
- Prior experience as a Brand Ambassador or a similar role; sales experience is a plus
- Strong online presence and social media following on various platforms
- Experience of creating high-quality original content for the purpose of increasing brand awareness
- Experience of working with social media scheduling tools (e.g. Buffer and Hootsuite)
- A friendly and outgoing personality with a desire for networking
- Strong verbal as well as written communication skills
- Proficiency in English