Associate Brand Manager Job Description
This Associate Brand Manager job description template can be posted to online job forums and career pages for the recruitment of candidates. You can modify the requirements and responsibilities given in this template according to the specific need of your company.
Main Responsibilities of Associate Brand Manager:
- Conduct research for identifying the preferences of our target audience and current market trends
- Create marketing plans for the purpose of increasing our brand awareness
- Ensure our company’s strong presence in offline and online channels
We are hiring a qualified Associate Brand Manager for building our company’s brand and increasing customer engagement by participating in the design and implementation of successful marketing strategies.
What does an Associate Brand Manager do?
An Associate Brand Manager collaborates with internal teams for conducting market/competitive analyses, designing promotional or advertising campaigns and developing profitable pricing for the company’s products. An Associate Brand Manager is responsible for establishing the company’s brand by promoting its services and products.
In order to succeed in this role, you must have a solid background in Marketing and a sound knowledge of various advertising activities and distribution channels. In addition to that, you must also have experience in organizing promotional campaigns and analyzing clients’ behavior.
So, if you like to work in a fast-paced environment and qualify our requirements, we would like to hear from you.
- Conducting research for identifying the preferences of our target audience and current market trends
- Creating marketing plans for the purpose of increasing our brand awareness
- Ensuring our company’s strong presence in offline and online channels
- Organizing promotional campaigns and events for positively presenting our company as well as promoting our brand
- Updating the product pricing for aligning with our long-term objectives
- Assisting in selecting suitable distribution channels and developing successful media campaigns
- Coordinating with Product Marketing Manager for ensuring consistency with our product line strategy
- Designing marketing campaigns for our new releases
- Reporting the results of marketing campaigns to Brand Manager
- Researching competition and also identifying growth opportunities
- Reviewing product positioning and packaging, and also suggesting improvements
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Mass Communication, Journalism or a relevant field
- Prior experience as a Marketing Associate, Assistant Brand Manager, Associate Brand Manager or a similar role
- Experience with developing product positioning, pricing and packaging
- Familiarity with digital marketing campaigns as well as distribution channels
- Familiarity with digital marketing principles and tools
- Experience with a content management system (e.g. WordPress)
- Sound knowledge of conducting market analyses, interpreting charts and spreadsheets
- Ability to multitask while performing within tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Strong verbal as well as written communication skills
- Exceptional time-management and organizational skills
- A creative mind with a keen eye for details