Talent Acquisition Consultant Job Description
This Talent Acquisition Consultant job description template can be posted to online job forums and career pages for the recruitment of candidates. You can modify the requirements and responsibilities given in this template according to the specific need of your company.
Main Responsibilities of Talent Acquisition Consultant:
- Determine the current as well as future hiring needs of our company
- Source candidates on various social media channels and online platforms (e.g. Behance, Github etc.)
- Advertise jobs internally as well as externally
We are hiring a qualified Talent Acquisition Consultant for developing and implementing effective sourcing techniques for helping us recruit high-potential employees.
What does a Talent Acquisition Consultant do?
A Talent Acquisition Consultant forecasts hiring needs, sources potential candidates on various channels, builds relationships with Hiring Managers and passive candidates, and evaluates the performance of candidates by assignments and interviews.
In order to succeed in this role, you must have the ability to creatively attract, hire, retain and guide high-potential employees.
So, if you like to work in a fast-paced environment and qualify our requirements, we would like to hear from you.
- Determining the current as well as future hiring needs of our company
- Sourcing candidates on various social media channels and online platforms (e.g. Behance, Github etc.)
- Advertising jobs internally as well as externally
- Fostering long-term relations with potential candidates and past applicants
- Crafting job offer letters
- Tracking key recruiting KPIs, such as source-of-hire and time-to-fill
- Liaising with Hiring Managers for understanding the requirements for each position
- Preparing recruitment plans on an annual and quarterly basis
- Organizing career events and assessment centers
- Reviewing job applications for identifying high-potential and promising candidates
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in Organizational Psychology, Human Resources Management or a relevant field
- Prior experience as a Recruiter, Talent Acquisition Consultant or a similar role
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems, online job boards, and resume databases
- Experience with interviewing of candidates and organization of centers for skills assessment
- Sound knowledge of candidate sourcing as well as evaluation techniques
- Sound knowledge of all labor regulations and labor legislation
- Strong verbal as well as non-verbal communication skills
- Exceptional time-management and organizational skills
- Excellent decision-making and judgment skills