HR Director Job Description
This HR Director job description template can be posted to online job forums and career pages for the recruitment of candidates. You can modify the requirements and responsibilities given in this template according to the specific need of your company.
Main Responsibilities of HR Director:
- Develop effective plans for various HR matters (e.g. compensation, benefits, health, safety etc.)
- Oversee all Human Resources systems, initiatives and tactics
- Maintain a healthy environment by developing strategies for staffing, training, development and performance evaluation
We are hiring a qualified HR Director for ensuring that our Human Resources operations are executed smoothly and efficiently.
What does an HR Director do?
An HR Director develops HR strategies, oversees their implementation and provides advice on all HR-related subjects to a company’s senior management. The ultimate goal is ensuring that a company’s HR aspects are properly addressed in accordance with its business objectives.
In order to succeed in this role, you must have an extensive experience of managing HR programs and leading HR staff. In addition to that, you must possess a strategic mindset along with an in-depth understanding of all HR-related aspects.
So, if you like to work in a fast-paced environment and qualify our requirements, we would like to hear from you.
- Developing effective plans for various HR matters (e.g. compensation, benefits, health, safety etc.)
- Overseeing all Human Resources systems, initiatives and tactics
- Maintaining a healthy environment by developing strategies for staffing, training, development and performance evaluation
- Anticipating as well as resolving litigation risks
- Reporting to upper management using HR metrics and data analyses
- Monitoring adherence to legal standards as well as internal policies
- Dealing with violations and grievances and also taking disciplinary action as needed
- Supervising the HR staff and also providing guidance when needed
- Serving as the central contact for communication/relation with employees and labor unions
- At least a Master’s degree in Human Resources Management or a relevant field
- Prior experience as an HR Director
- Experience with data analyses and reporting techniques
- Sound knowledge of all employment regulations as well as labor legislation
- In-depth understanding of corporate structure and how organizations meet their strategic objectives/goals
- Sound knowledge of all HR management principles, methods and practices
- A sharp business acumen along with attention to human element
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- A firm and diligent attitude with sound ethical standards
- Strong verbal as well as non-verbal communication skills
- Exceptional leadership and organizational skills