HR Business Partner Job Description
This HR Business Partner job description template can be posted to online job forums and career pages for the recruitment of candidates. You can modify the requirements and responsibilities given in this template according to the specific need of your company.
Main Responsibilities of HR Business Partner:
- Provide guidance on HR-related issues by collaborating with other teams and line management
- Analyze HR metrics and trends
- Resolve issues related to employee relations and also address grievances
We are hiring a qualified HR Business Partner for overseeing our company’s HR operations and ensuring their accordance with our long-term business goals.
What does an HR Business Partner do?
An HR Business Partner communicates with senior management and board of directors for the purpose of suggesting solutions and expressing new ideas according to a company’s culture, goals and budget limitations. The ultimate goal is providing consultancy on organizational issues and changes related to HR management.
In order to succeed in this role, you must have an extensive experience with employee management and HR practices.
So, if you like to work in a fast-paced environment and qualify our requirements, we would like to hear from you.
- Providing guidance on HR-related issues by collaborating with other teams and line management
- Analyzing HR metrics and trends
- Resolving issues related to employee relations and also addressing grievances
- Developing as well as implementing training programs
- Suggesting HR strategies in accordance with the latest trends
- Identifying the need of training for individuals as well as for teams
- Monitoring and reporting on workforce planning and succession programs
- Providing guidance on HR policies
- Working closely with employees and management for improving work relationships, building morale and increasing productivity as well as retention
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management or a relevant field
- Prior experience as an HR Business Partner
- Exceptional people management and interpersonal skills
- Experience with building HR strategies and HR metrics
- Sound knowledge of HR operations and practices
- Sound knowledge of all labor regulations
- Strong verbal as well as non-verbal communication skills
- Ability to take quick decisions while working in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional time-management and organizational skills