Office Administrator Job Description
This Office Administrator job description template can be posted to online job forums and career pages for the recruitment of candidates. You can modify the requirements and responsibilities given in this template according to the specific need of your company.
Main Responsibilities of Office Administrator:
- Coordinate office operations and activities for ensuring efficiency as well as compliance with policies and regulations
- Supervise office staff and divide responsibilities for ensuring maximum performance
- Manage appointments, agendas and travel arrangements for senior management
We are hiring an Office Administrator for undertaking all administrative tasks of our company and helping our staff in working efficiently.
What does an Office Administrator do?
An Office Administrator ensures the smooth running of a company’s offices by leading Office Assistants and undertaking all administrative tasks such as bookkeeping and budgeting operations.
In order to succeed in this role, you must be competent, trustworthy and self-motivated and must possess the ability to prioritize tasks and work with minimal supervision.
So, if you like to work in a fast-paced environment and qualify our requirements, we would like to hear from you.
- Coordinating office operations and activities for ensuring efficiency as well as compliance with policies and regulations
- Supervising office staff and dividing responsibilities for the purpose of ensuring maximum performance
- Managing appointments, agendas and travel arrangements for senior management
- Submitting reports in a timely manner and also preparing proposals/presentations as assigned
- Assisting colleagues and junior team members as needed
- Creating and updating databases and records with financial, personnel and other important data
- Monitoring office stock supplies and placing orders as needed
- Managing correspondence and phone calls (e.g. letters, e-mail, packages etc.)
- Supporting bookkeeping and budgeting procedures
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or a relevant field
- Prior experience as an Office Administrator
- Experience with MS Office, especially MS Excel and MS Word
- Experience with office management software such as ERP
- Sound knowledge of accounting procedures and office management principles
- Strong multitasking skills with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Problem-solving skills with a keen eye for details
- Exceptional time-management and organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills