Front Office Manager Job Description
This Front Office Manager job description template can be posted to online job forums and career pages for the recruitment of candidates. You can modify the requirements and responsibilities given in this template according to the specific need of your company.
Main Responsibilities of Front Office Manager:
- Ensure front desk remains presentable and equipped with all necessary materials (e.g. informative leaflets, pens, forms)
- Train, supervise and support office staff (e.g. Call Center Agents, Receptionists and Security Guards)
- Schedule shifts
We are hiring a Front Office Manager for joining us and managing the reception area of our company.
What does a Front Office Manager do?
A Front Office Manager coordinates a company’s front desk operations including visitors, calls and reservations services. A Front Office Manager acts as the company’s face and ensures the front desk of a company provides friendly and professional services to its customers as well as a heartwarming welcome to its visitors.
So, if you like to work in a fast-paced environment and qualify our requirements, we would like to hear from you.
- Ensuring front desk remains presentable and equipped with all necessary materials (e.g. informative leaflets, pens, forms)
- Training, supervising and supporting office staff (e.g. Call Center Agents, Receptionists and Security Guards)
- Scheduling shifts
- Keeping updated office records (e.g. costs and expenses)
- Ensuring compliance with company’s policies as well as security requirements
- Ensuring proper and timely mail distribution
- Preparing and monitoring office budget
- Troubleshooting emergencies
- Monitoring office stock and ordering supplies as needed
- Ensuring accurate and timely customer service
- Handling the requests and complaints of customers in a timely manner
- At least a High School degree; additional relevant qualifications are a plus
- Prior experience as a Reception Manager, Front Desk Manager or a similar role
- Experience with MS Office, especially MS Word and MS Excel
- Experience with office equipment (e.g. printers, fax machines etc.)
- Sound knowledge of all office management, customer service, and bookkeeping procedures
- English proficiency with excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong multitasking skills with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Problem-solving skills with a keen eye for details
- Exceptional time-management and organizational skills
- Strong verbal as well as oral communication skills