Executive Assistant Job Description
This Executive Assistant job description template can be posted to online job forums and career pages for the recruitment of candidates. You can modify the requirements and responsibilities given in this template according to the specific need of your company.
Main Responsibilities of Executive Assistant:
- Act as the contact point between Executives and company’s clients/employees and also manage information flow
- Manage the diaries of Executives and arrange their schedule (e.g. set up appointments/meetings and travel engagements etc.)
- Oversee the work of administrative and clerical staff
We are hiring an Executive Assistant for joining us and providing administrative support to our high-ranking officials.
What does an Executive Assistant do?
An Executive Assistant performs various clerical and administrative tasks in a timely and well-organized manner to support a company’s Executives and Senior Managers.
In order to succeed in this role, you must be able to fully understand the requirements of high-ranking officials so as to work proactively with minimum supervision.
So, if you like to work in a fast-paced environment and qualify our requirements, we would like to hear from you.
- Acting as the contact point between Executives and company’s clients/employees and also managing information flow
- Managing the diaries of Executives and arranging their schedule (e.g. set up appointments/meetings and speaking/travel engagements etc.)
- Overseeing the work of administrative and clerical staff
- Distributing correspondence and screening and redirecting phone calls
- Devising and maintaining office filing system
- Acting as Office Manager by monitoring the supply of office inventory
- Formatting information for external/internal communication (e.g. emails, memos, presentations, reports etc.)
- At least a High School degree; additional relevant qualifications are a plus
- Prior experience as an Executive Assistant
- Experience with MS Office, especially MS Excel
- Experience with office management software (e.g. ERP software)
- Sound knowledge of accounting principles and office management procedures
- Experience with office equipment (e.g. printers, fax machines etc.)
- Confidentiality and discretion
- Strong multitasking skills with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Problem-solving skills with a keen eye for details
- Exceptional time-management and organizational skills
- Strong verbal as well as written communication skills