Administrator Job Description
This Administrator job description template can be posted to online job forums and career pages for the recruitment of candidates. You can modify the requirements and responsibilities given in this template according to the specific need of your company.
Main Responsibilities of Administrator:
- Book meetings and schedule events
- Maintain internal databases
- Order office supplies and stationery
We are hiring an Administrator for joining our company and organizing our all daily operations.
What does an Administrator do?
An Administrator provides clerical and administrative support to the employees and managers of a company by undertaking various tasks such as distributing mail, arranging travel, booking events/meetings and managing office equipment. The ultimate goal is ensuring all office procedures of a company run smoothly and efficiently.
In order to succeed in this role, you must have extensive experience with office management software including word processors, presentations, and spreadsheets.
So, if you like to work in a fast-paced environment and qualify our requirements, we would like to hear from you.
- Making travel arrangements, booking meetings and scheduling events
- Ordering office supplies and stationery
- Maintaining internal databases
- Handling queries from employees as well as from managers
- Updating office policies and also ensuring compliance
- Preparing presentations and reports as needed
- Organizing, storing and printing company documents when needed
- Answering and redirecting phone calls
- Maintaining a filing system for customers as well as for external partners
- Distributing outgoing and incoming mail
- Submitting expense reports
- Keeping employee records in physical as well as digital form
- At least a High School degree; additional qualifications as a Secretary or Office Administrator are a plus
- Prior experience as an Administrative Assistant, Administrator or a similar role
- Experience using office equipment (e.g. fax machines, printers etc.)
- Sound knowledge of all relevant procedures and policies
- Experience with spreadsheets and word processing software, especially MS Office
- Strong multitasking skills with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Problem-solving skills with a keen eye for details
- Exceptional time-management and organizational skills
- Strong verbal as well as written communication skills