This Internal Recruiter job description template can be posted to online job forums and career pages for the recruitment of candidates. You can modify the requirements and responsibilities given in this template according to the specific need of your company.
- Collaborate with recruiting team and Hiring Managers for writing job advertisements for open roles
- Advertise job ads on job boards, careers pages and social media channels (e.g. LinkedIn)
- Design as well as implement employee referral plans
We are hiring a qualified Internal Recruiter for joining our HR team and managing our recruitment activities through every phase of their lifecycle.
What does an Internal Recruiter do?
An Internal Recruiter identifies the current as well as future hiring needs of a company, advertises job openings on various channels and designs employee referral plans. The ultimate goal is to ensure a company provides a positive employee experience and develops a sound employer brand.
In order to succeed in this role, you must have experience with sourcing, interviewing, evaluation, and selecting of candidates. You must also have a solid background in HR, preferably a Bachelor’s degree.
So, if you like to work in a fast-paced environment and qualify our requirements, we would like to hear from you.
- Collaborating with recruiting team and Hiring Managers for writing job advertisements for open roles
- Advertise job ads on job boards, careers pages, and social media channels (e.g. LinkedIn)
- Designing as well as implementing employee referral plans
- Participating in career events and job fairs for boosting the reputation of the company
- Helping with the onboarding of new hires
- Providing interview feedback as needed
- Answering the queries of candidates related to the hiring process
- Updating job descriptions, such as adding tasks or modifying requirements
- Analyzing retention and turnover rates for the purpose of forecasting hiring needs
- Determining requirements and qualification criteria
- Evaluating candidates on the basis of their assignment and interview performance
- Reporting to HR Managers and Hiring Managers on the status of open jobs
- Interviewing candidates through various stages of recruitment, like first-round and second-round evaluation interviews
- Screening applications/resumes and updating candidates on the hiring processes
- Sourcing candidates via online platforms (e.g. portfolio sites, professional networks)
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management or a relevant field
- Prior experience as an Internal Recruiter
- Experience with different interview formats (e.g. phone, group, structured interviews etc.)
- Experience with full-cycle recruiting
- Sound knowledge of all labor regulations
- Experience organizing assessment centers and activities, like work samples, job simulation assignments, IQ/EQ and psychometric tests
- Experience with resume databases and Applicant Tracking Systems
- Strong verbal as well as non-verbal communication skills
- Exceptional time-management and organizational skills