This Executive Administrative Assistant job description template can be posted to online job forums and career pages for the recruitment of candidates. You can modify the requirements and responsibilities given in this template according to the specific need of your company.
Main Responsibilities of Executive Administrative Assistant:
- Act as the contact point between the company’s Executives and external/internal clients
- Undertake administrative tasks such as receiving calls, routing correspondence and taking messages etc.
- Handle the queries and requests of Executives in a timely manner
We are hiring a qualified Executive Administrative Assistant for joining our team.
What does an Executive Administrative Assistant do?
An Executive Administrative Assistant provides personalized administrative and secretarial support to a company’s Executives in an efficient, timely and well-organized manner. An Executive Administrative Assistant works individually on various tasks related to the communication and working life of Executives.
So, if you like to work in a fast-paced environment and qualify our requirements, we would like to hear from you.
- Acting as the contact point between the company’s Executives and external/internal clients
- Undertaking administrative tasks such as receiving calls, routing correspondence and taking messages etc.
- Handling the queries and requests of Executives in a timely manner
- Developing as well as implementing an efficient filing and documentation system
- Preparing reports, briefs, and presentations
- Monitoring office supplies on a regular basis and also researching advantageous suppliers or deals
- Taking dictation and accurately entering data
- Maintaining diary, arranging appointments/meetings and also providing reminders
- Making travel arrangements as needed
- At least a High School diploma; additional relevant qualification is a plus
- Prior experience as an Executive Administrative Assistant, Personal Assistant or other similar secretarial position
- English proficiency with working knowledge of MS Office, especially MS Excel
- Familiarity with latest office equipment and systems (e.g. fax machines, printers)
- Excellent multitasking skills with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Sound knowledge of office management procedures and systems (e.g. ERP)
- Strong verbal as well as written communication skills
- Confidentiality and discretion
- Exceptional time-management and planning skills