Are you recruiting Assistant Brand Manager for your company? Use the below-mentioned questionnaire to evaluate candidate’s marketing skills.
Assistant Brand Manager Interview Questions
Assistant Brand Managers assist in designing and implementing brand-building strategies that improve customer engagement and profits.
The preferred candidate for this profile generally holds a marketing degree and relevant work experience. He is familiar with product packaging, distribution, positioning and pricing. Look for a candidate who knows how to conduct competitive research and follow latest trends. He should be able to create detailed reports on historical data and metrics, like impressions on online ads, conversion rates and performance of promotional campaigns.
In this profile, a candidate is required to collaborate with other teams, so he should be a team player and be able to meet deadlines. Use below-listed questions to test candidates.
Operational and Situational questions
- In the current scenario, which brand has the best marketing strategy? What makes it so effective and where do you think it still needs improvement?
- There are some brands that don’t advertise. Why according to you they don’t need advertising?
- Our company is organizing an industry conference, how would you promote it and increase attendees for the event?
- Which marketing technique is the best to reach out to millennials?
- If asked to prepare a benchmark analysis, what would be your research technique?
- Important factors that make or break a brand online?
- Tell me about the metrics that you would monitor in this role and why and what reports you would create to keep track of them?
- As compared to our competition, what are our strong and weak points?
- How important is a brand’s social media activity? Mention a few things that companies should keep in mind while replying to clients online.
- At present, which company has the best advertising campaign? Why is it so successful?
- What approach do you use to meet deadlines? Have you ever failed to complete a project on time?
- Have you ever suggested a strategy to increase a brand’s audience reach? If yes, what did you suggest and what was your client’s response to that?
- Tell me about the most challenging project you have ever worked on. What types of challenges you faced and how you handled them?