Account Officer Job Description
This Account Officer job description template can be posted to online job forums and career pages for the recruitment of candidates. You can modify the requirements and responsibilities given in this template according to the specific need of your company.
Account Officer Responsibilities Include
- Create new sales plans and contract renewals
- Timely payment of loans, bills, and grants
- Provides pertinent information for allocating funds
- Schedule product demos
- Contact customers via phone or email to retrieve information or answer queries
We are seeking an Account Officer to provide excellent service to the customers and support our sales team.
The job responsibilities of an Account Officer are to keep up-to-date account records and implement financial plans. They should be proficient in updating internal databases and conduct market research. We would love to meet people with good communication skills and a keen interest in gaining sales and marketing experience. Knowledge of CRM software and experience in customer service will be an added advantage.
- Create timely reports on sales and marketing campaigns
- Maintain digital and physical records of contracts and invoices
- Implement account policies to protect employer’s business
- Address payment issues
- Identify new revenue prospects
- Researching market trends and competitions
- Updating databases with account details
- Experience in customer service will be an advantage
- Familiar with Client Relationship Systems (CRM)
- Time management and leadership skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Work experience as an Account officer
- Bachelors in Business administration, marketing or in any other relevant field