Advertising Account Executive Job Description
This Advertising Account Executive job description template can be posted to online job forums and career pages for the recruitment of candidates. You can modify the requirements and responsibilities given in this template according to the specific need of your company.
Main Responsibilities of Advertising Account Executive:
- Collaborate with advertising team on creating suitable advertising material or promotional events in accordance with the clients’ goals
- Learn about clients’ industry or business activities for the purpose of suggesting personalized and applicable solutions
- Listen to clients’ advertising suggestions and connect them to relevant people in the company
We are hiring an Advertising Account Executive for managing our customers’ accounts and linking them with our company.
What does an Advertising Account Executive do?
An Advertising Account Executive listens to customers’ preferences and provides them with useful advice as well as services. The ultimate goal of an Advertising Account Executive is contributing to the development and growth of a company by acting as the key contact of the assigned clients and ensuring their satisfaction.
In order to succeed in this role, you must have the ability to listen to the clients, comprehend their problems and instantly provide solutions. So, if you like to work in a fast-paced environment and qualify our requirements, we would like to hear from you.
- Collaborating with advertising team on creating suitable advertising material or promotional events in accordance with the clients’ goals
- Learning about clients’ industry or business activities for the purpose of suggesting personalized and applicable solutions
- Listening to clients’ advertising suggestions and connecting them to relevant people in the company
- Undertaking administrative tasks and also keeping records of clients
- Negotiating deadlines and budgets, and also justifying schedules and costs by making detailed presentations
- Employing networking techniques for the purpose of attracting new clients
- Remaining in close contact with clients for comprehending their requirements and specifications
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Mass Communication, Journalism or a relevant field
- Prior experience as an Advertising Account Executive
- Experience with MS Office and Customer Relationship Management Software
- Sound knowledge of advertising and marketing practices
- Exceptional multitasking skills and the ability to work with various clients at a time
- Strong verbal as well as written communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- A team player with a keen eye for details
- An analytical mind with a problem-solving attitude