Regional HR Manager Job Description
This Regional HR Manager job description template can be posted to online job forums and career pages for the recruitment of candidates. You can modify the requirements and responsibilities given in this template according to the specific need of your company.
Main Responsibilities of Regional HR Manager:
- Identify the current as well as the future hiring needs of our company
- Set performance standards for evaluating local HR teams
- Design compensation and benefits packages for the employees
We are hiring a Regional HR Manager for overseeing the recruitment, training, and compensation of the employees of our division.
What does a Regional HR Manager do?
A Regional HR Manager supervises the local HR department, designs compensation and benefits programs and implements company policies. The ultimate goal is to ensure that a company builds and maintains a strong regional and local employer brand.
In order to succeed in this position, you must have an extensive experience in Human Resources and a sound knowledge of all local labor laws.
So, if you like to work in a fast-paced environment and qualify our requirements, we would like to hear from you.
- Identifying the current as well as the future hiring needs of our company
- Setting performance standards for evaluating local HR teams
- Designing compensation and benefits packages for the employees
- Defining onboarding procedures aligned to our company’s culture
- Helping us in our employer branding efforts (e.g. organizing of recruitment events)
- Developing the training plans for employees and department
- Preparing and managing the budget of division
- Tracking KPIs and also suggesting improvements
- Designing as well as implementing company policies in compliance with our long-term business goals
- Ensuring our HR processes adhere to all legal standards
- Supporting managers and staff on daily issues
- Coordinating with National HR Manager for crafting organization-wide objectives and strategies
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management or a relevant field
- Prior experience as a Regional HR Manager
- Experience with MS Office, especially MS Excel
- Experience with resume databases and ATS
- Sound knowledge of all HR processes (e.g. recruitment, talent management etc.)
- Sound knowledge of all local labor laws
- Experience with payroll systems as well as payroll databases
- Sound knowledge of full cycle recruiting
- Strong verbal as well as non-verbal communication skills
- Exceptional leadership and organizational skills