A Mobile Applications (App) Developer works primarily with mobile devices for creating, programming, testing, and maintaining apps and mobile platforms across devices like smartphones, tablets, and laptops.
Reinvent the way the candidates are hired with our mobile app developer job description template here. Take a look.
Mobile App Developer Job Description
We are hiring a mobile app developer who can develop mobile apps on operating system environments like iOS and Android.
Candidates must be proficient in tools like Xamarin, Swiftic, Ionic, Apache Cordova, jQuery Mobile, and Sencha Ext JS.
Certifications from GMOB, Oracle Java ME, MTA Developer, etc are a major plus.
What are we looking for?
- Advanced degrees in computer science, software engineering, or information technology (nice to have)
- Expertise in object-oriented programming languages such as Java, Objective-C and C++
- Hands-on experience in the leading cross-platform development tools like Xamarin, Flutter & React Native
- Skilled in the implementation of application programming interfaces (APIs) to support mobile functionality
- Work in a cross-functional team to optimize deployments
What a day in the life of a Mobile App Developer will look like?
- Support the entire Application Lifecycle (concept, design, test, release, and support)
- Produce completely functional mobile applications writing clean code
- Gather specific requirements and suggest solutions
- Write unit and UI tests to identify malfunctions
- Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance
- Design interfaces to improve user experience
- Liaise with the product development team to plan new features
- Ensure new and legacy applications meet quality standards
- Research and suggest new mobile products, applications, and protocols
- Stay up-to-date with the latest technology trends
How can Glider AI help you with Hiring a Mobile App Developer?
Glider’s recruitment platform is built on the mission, of “competency over credentials”. This way, you can make the most of the hiring assessments through a structured and data-driven candidate-evaluation process.
Glider AI's Unique Features
- Conversational Chatbot for Talent Screening
- Interactive, coding-enabled skill tests
- Powerful candidate analytics
Discover Hiring Resources for Mobile App Developers
- Hiring a Mobile App Developer
- Mobile App Developer Interview Questions
- Mobile App Developer Skills Test
- How to hire a Mobile App Developer
Access 2,000 pre-built assessments covering over 500 skills with 250,000 questions, all validated by 2,000 SMEs including this for the Mobile App Developer role.
Go ahead and spotlight your Mobile App Developer with Glider AI today!
You can always write to us at email@example.com to help you access the hiring resources.