Cloud network engineer helps you ‘move-to-the cloud.’ They take end-to-end ownership of an organization’s core data center network, design, and architecture for the secure and sustainable deployment of cloud solutions.
This template contains the cloud network engineer job description, requirements, responsibilities, and much more. You can modify them to fit your organization’s unique needs.
What are we looking for?
We are hiring a cloud network engineer who can research and identify appropriate public/private/hybrid cloud infrastructure for migration. Therefore, you must know how to design cloud solutions and code in the cloud.
Proficiency in Linux OS, VM creation and networking, and internet protocols are most welcome.
What are we looking for?
- Advanced degrees in Computer Science/IT/Systems Engineering (nice to have)
- Experience in customer-facing, monitoring, and ticketing roles in the cybersecurity landscape
- Expertise in cybersecurity solutions like SOC, MDR, SIEM, SOAR, DAM, etc
- Market-acknowledged certifications like CEH, CSA, OSCP, OSEE
- Knows about network architecture and protocols like TCP/IP, HTTP, etc
- Work with multiple teams and share best practices
What a day in the life of a Cloud Network Engineer will look like?
- Develop network evolution roadmaps
- Partner with network engineering and network/security operations teams
- Bridge the gap between development and operations with a strong focus on Infrastructure as a Code (IaaS).
- Collaborate with various engineering teams through the ‘feedback loop’ to transform ideas, and requirements into services and tools
- Regularly attend on-call duties to provide application support, incident management, and troubleshooting services
- Design and optimize network solutions with Firewall and Network components as per internal standards and Target architecture
- Engage with Cloud network security and broader engineering groups to uphold best practices and collaborative work networks
- Configure, maintain and support enterprise network security design standards
- Confirm adherence to defined Network Engineering Processes/Procedures
- Be eager to learn and adopt new technologies that will push ahead your career
How can Glider AI help you with Hiring a Cloud Network Engineer?
Glider’s recruitment platform is built on the mission, of “competency over credentials”. This way, you can make the most of the hiring assessments through a structured and data-driven candidate-evaluation process.
Glider AI’s Unique Features
- Conversational Chatbot for Talent Screening
- Interactive, coding-enabled skill tests
- Powerful candidate analytics
Discover Hiring Resources for Cloud Network Engineers
- Hiring a Cloud Network Engineer
- Cloud Network Engineer Interview Questions
- Cloud Network Engineer Skills Test
- How to hire a Cloud Network Engineer
Access 2,000 pre-built assessments covering over 500 skills with 250,000 questions, all validated by 2,000 SMEs including this for the Cloud Network Engineer role.
Go ahead and spotlight your Cloud Network Engineer with Glider AI today!
You can always write to us at email@example.com to help you access the hiring resources.