Cloud consultants leverage their cloud proficiency skills in the design and implementation of cloud applications as per the company’s requirements. They have versatile portfolios from cloud services, AI, and ML to vertical niche markets as well.
This template contains the cloud consultant job description, requirements, responsibilities, and everything else too. You can modify them to fit your organization’s unique needs.
Cloud Consultant Job Description
We are hiring Cloud Consultants who can build and manage reliable data pipelines through workflow management systems. So, acquaintance with SQL, Perfect, Apache airflow, AWS, REST APIs, and others is a must.
Candidates must be well-versed in data strategies from data lakes to cloud migration. Also, familiarity with containers, command line interfaces, Infrastructure as a Code (IaaC), and popular programming languages are what we strongly look for.
Big Data Engineering certifications from AWS, Google Cloud, or Microsoft Azure are an extra advantage.
What are we looking for?
- Advanced degrees in Computer Science/IT/Systems Engineering (nice to have)
- Familiarity with IT infrastructure concepts like computing, cloud, networking
- Prior experience with cloud environments like MS Azure, AWS, and Google Cloud
- Proficiency in OpenText Content Suite Platform and its surrounding components
- Familiarity with object-oriented programming, Web Services, LDAP configuration, and RDBMS concepts
What a day in the life of a Cloud Consultant will look like?
- Act in liaison with security practitioners, architects, infrastructure engineers, applications developers, business partners & other stakeholders to design and implement security solutions for private cloud, hybrid cloud, and cloud brokerage
- Collaborate with industry teams and leaders throughout Public Sector to develop solutions supporting Cloud security management and training resources
- Contribute towards pre-sales activities for driving cloud security business opportunities
- Configure activities relating to creating screens, tabs, views, filters, validation rules, workflows, process builders, cloud flow designers, approvals, profiles, roles, security permissions, etc
- Develop and execute business, network, and operations cloud transformation propositions and engagements.
- Address operator challenges like legacy migration towards the cloud for enabling operators to create innovative services and reduce cost time to market.
- Customize solutions and migration proposals in the cloud engagement team as per the customer’s proposal
- Analyze and assess industry & market trends
- Design and lead infrastructure sourcing and installation plan for each implementation complying with all Cloud QA standards
- Respond to customer queries and handle infrastructure concerns
How can Glider AI help you with Hiring a Cloud Consultant?
Glider’s recruitment platform is built on the mission, of “competency over credentials”. This way, you can make the most of the hiring assessments through a structured and data-driven candidate-evaluation process.
Glider AI’s Unique Features
- Conversational Chatbot for Talent Screening
- Interactive, coding-enabled skill tests
- Powerful candidate analytics
Discover Hiring Resources for Cloud Consultants
- Hiring a Cloud Consultant
- Cloud Consultant Interview Questions
- Cloud Consultant Skills Test
- How to hire a Cloud Consultant
Access 2,000 pre-built assessments covering over 500 skills with 250,000 questions, all validated by 2,000 SMEs including this for the Cloud Consultant role.
Go ahead and spotlight your Cloud Consultant with Glider AI today!
You can always write to us at email@example.com to help you access the hiring resources.