This Campus Recruiter job description template can be posted to online job forums and career pages for the recruitment of candidates. You can modify the requirements and responsibilities given in this template according to the specific need of your company.
- Attend college job fairs for interacting with graduating students and promoting our company’s employer brand
- Screen resumes, conduct interviews, perform skills assessment, and evaluate candidates for internships and junior positions
- Host career events for recent graduates and students belonging to relevant field/department
We are hiring a qualified Campus Recruiter for acting as a liaison with various universities and helping us recruit recent graduates as well as high-potential students.
What does a Campus Recruiter do?
A Campus Recruiter organizes and attends college career events, builds effective internship plans, and evaluates junior candidates. The ultimate goal is to help a company build a strong employer brand across college communities as well as hire talented and high-potential graduates.
In order to succeed in this position, you must have excellent networking skills and prior experience with different sourcing techniques.
Campus Recruiter Job Responsibilities
- Attending college job fairs for interacting with graduating students as well as for promoting our company’s employer brand
- Screening resumes, conducting interviews, performing skills assessment, and evaluating candidates for internships and junior positions
- Hosting career events for recent graduates and students belonging to relevant fields/departments
- Developing job ads for attracting potential candidates
- Designing and placing print advertisements/brochures on college campuses
- Advertising current job openings to college alumni communities
- Contacting university career counselors for providing informative brochures about our company’s internship programs
- Liaising with other teams for designing internship programs and defining hiring needs
- Building and maintaining good relations with educational institutions
- Reporting on the success of every career event using recruiting metrics (e.g. number of interviewed/hired candidates etc.)
Campus Recruiter Job Requirements
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management or a relevant field
- Prior experience as a Campus Recruiter
- Experience with advertising jobs and hiring candidates for junior roles
- Experience with HRMS and MS Office, especially MS Excel
- Sound knowledge of all candidate evaluation methods (e.g. quick assignments, group interviews, etc.)
- Sound knowledge of all labor regulations, especially those related to internships
- Experience with ATS and resume databases
- Sound knowledge of full-cycle recruiting
- Exceptional networking abilities along with strong verbal as well as non-verbal communication skills