An AR and VR Project Manager is crucial to provide innovative solutions to an organization's businesses. The role is demanded across all phases of the project from storyboarding to launching the product.
A curated AR and VR Project Manager job description highlights all the performance touchpoints and also beyond that. This blog is a must-read for all tech recruiters who are in search of potential candidates.
AR and VR Project Manager Job Description
We are hiring an AR and VR Project Manager who is ready to take the 'road less traveled' for implementing customized solutions for projects.
Candidates must be versed in client relationship management and deliver creative solutions for projects.
Certifications in AR and VR development, 3D graphics, and Unreal Engine Foundations.
What are we looking for?
- Advanced degrees in computer science, software engineering, or information technology (nice to have)
- Fluent in Jira and Confluence
- Well-versed in project deliverables, bottlenecks, and risk management
- Work across multi-departmental and multi-discipline environments
- Strong communication skills in terms of proposal writing and budget management
What a day in the life of an AR and VR Project Manager will look like?
- Management of all project phases from start to finish; including scoping, proposal writing, development, testing, and deployment
- Apply leadership and communication skills to build and maintain relationships with new and existing clients
- Provide regular verbal and written status reports to clients, management, and internal teams
- Implement agile software development processes and methodologies (Scrum, Kanban, etc.) using industry-standard project management systems to track tasks, budgets, and schedules (e.g. Jira, Salesforce)
- Work with clients to gather project requirements, user stories, and design constraints to incorporate into a project plan and establish project expectations
- Develop, maintain, and track detailed functional timelines and budgets for several concurrent projects, adapting to their evolving priorities if necessary
- Identify project assumptions, risks, key deliverables, and resource needs, and mitigate potential issues before they negatively impact the project
- Follow up on internal and external action items to ensure completion and alignment with the project plan
- Work with technical leads to ensure best practices are followed during design, development, and delivery
- Demonstrate professionalism and positive rapport while working directly with clients and internal and external development teams
How can Glider AI help you with Hiring an AR and VR Project Manager?
Glider’s recruitment platform is built on the mission, of “competency over credentials”. This way, you can make the most of the hiring assessments through a structured and data-driven candidate-evaluation process.
Glider AI's Unique Features
- Conversational Chatbot for Talent Screening
- Interactive, coding-enabled skill tests
- Powerful candidate analytics
Discover Hiring Resources for AR and VR Project Managers
- Hiring an AR and VR Project Manager
- AR and VR Project Manager Interview Questions
- AR and VR Project Manager Skills Test
- How to hire an AR and VR Project Manager
Access 2,000 pre-built assessments covering over 500 skills with 250,000 questions, all validated by 2,000 SMEs including this for the AR and VR Project Engineer role.
Go ahead and spotlight your AR and VR Project Manager with Glider AI today!
You can always write to us at email@example.com to help you access the hiring resources.