Account Coordinator Job Description
This Account Coordinator job description template can be posted to online job forums and career pages for the recruitment of candidates. You can modify the requirements and responsibilities given in this template according to the specific need of your company.
Account Coordinator Responsibilities Include
- Identify pitching opportunities
- Deliver work within timelines by coordinating with team members
- Seek out for innovative ideas and renew sales proposals
We are seeking an ambitious and highly skilled account coordinator. An individual with experience and relevant degrees are preferred. Further, we want a candidate who can brainstorm creative idea to improve our relations with clients.
Above all, we are looking for an employee who can drive growth for our organization. So, if you are the one who has these abilities and skills, we would like to meet you.
- Perform extensive competitor research on market trends
- Prepare account service-related documents like meeting proposals, agendas, reports, and other client communications
- Participate in and discusses on documentations during conference calls and client meetings
- Provide feedback on project estimates and timelines
- Help in creating promotional materials like videos and presentations
- Proficiently creates detailed reports of campaigns results
- Keep the internal databases updated with account information
- Designing and renewing sales proposals
- Ask questions and approach work with interest and curiosity
- Experience as an Account Coordinator, sales coordinator or in a similar role
- Must have hands-on experience with CRM software and MS Office
- Time management skills and problem-solving attitude
- Qualifications: Bachelors in marketing, business administration or in a relevant field
- Work with high efficiency and should be a Social Media savvy
- Drive to succeed