Pay Per Click Manager Job Description
This Pay Per Click Manager job description template can be posted to online job forums and career pages for the recruitment of candidates. You can modify the requirements and responsibilities given in this template according to the specific need of your company.
Main Responsibilities of Pay Per Click Manager:
- Launch and optimize paid search/PPC campaigns
- Monitor budgets for paid search campaigns and also oversee the company’s accounts on search platforms (e.g. Bing, Google AdWords)
- Track KPIs and produce valuable reports for senior management
We are hiring a Pay Per Click (PPC) Manager for running our PPC campaigns and also monitoring their budget.
What does a Pay Per Click Manager do?
A Pay Per Click Manager ensures highest possible ROI by leading and managing a company’s paid search campaigns.
In order to succeed in this role, you must have sound knowledge of all Search Engine Optimization and Search Engine Marketing principles. In addition to that, you must also have excellent mathematical and analytical skills. So, if you like to work in a fast-paced environment and qualify our requirements, we would like to hear from you.
- Launching and optimizing paid search/PPC campaigns
- Monitoring budgets for paid search campaigns and also overseeing company’s accounts on search platforms
- Tracking KPIs and producing valuable reports for senior management
- Finding ways for reducing click frauds
- Staying aware of latest SEM and PPC trends
- Maintaining strategic partnerships with vendors and PPC ad platforms
- Suggesting and developing campaigns across various channels, especially social networks
- Writing concise and attractive content for advertisements
- Producing reports for senior management
- Tracking KPIs for assessing performance and also identifying discrepancies
- Monitoring budget and adjusting bids for gaining better ROI
- Overseeing the process of audience targeting and keyword selection
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in Digital Media, Marketing or a relevant field
- Prior experience as a Pay Per Click Manager
- Experience with a content management system (e.g. WordPress)
- Sound knowledge of digital marketing and SEO principles
- Sound knowledge of online analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, WebTrends, Tableau)
- Familiarity with various online marketing platforms (e.g. Facebook, AdWords, Yahoo)
- Sound knowledge of XML and HTML
- Experience with MS Office, especially MS Excel
- Proficiency in English
- Strong verbal as well as written communication skills
- Exceptional time-management and organizational skills
- A keen eye for details
- An analytical mind with excellent mathematical skills