Marketing Specialist Job Description
This Marketing Specialist job description template can be posted to online job forums and career pages for the recruitment of candidates. You can modify the requirements and responsibilities given in this template according to the specific need of your company.
Main Responsibilities of Marketing Specialist:
- Conduct market research for finding consumer trends, habits and requirements
- Brainstorm and develop ideas for making creative marketing strategies
- Assist inbound and outbound marketing activities (e.g. advertising, events planning, content creation and optimization etc.)
We are hiring a qualified Marketing Specialist for helping us in our marketing efforts by designing and implementing effective marketing strategies.
What does a Marketing Specialist do?
A Marketing Specialist develops and executes marketing plans for promoting a company’s products and increasing its brand awareness.
In order to succeed in this role, you must be well aware of specialized marketing principles, concepts, and tactics. In addition to that, you must also have the ability to think creatively and comprehend customers’ behavior trends. So, if you like to work in a fast-paced environment and qualify our requirements, we would like to hear from you.
- Conducting market research for finding consumer trends, habits and requirements
- Brainstorming and developing ideas for making creative marketing strategies
- Assisting inbound and outbound marketing activities (e.g. advertising, events planning, content creation and optimization etc.)
- Undertaking the assigned tasks for developing marketing plans
- Assisting with the analysis of marketing data (e.g. campaign results, traffic, conversion rates etc.) for shaping the company’s future marketing strategies
- Planning and executing initiatives for reaching the target audience through various channels (e.g. e-mail, social media, TV etc.)
- Collaborating with marketing as well as other professionals for coordinating the marketing efforts and brand awareness
- Liaising with stakeholders and external vendors for executing successful campaigns and promotional events
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Mass Communication, Journalism or a relevant field
- Prior experience as a Marketing Specialist
- Experience with marketing applications (e.g. Google AdWords, Google Analytics), marketing software (e.g. CRM, Adobe Creative Suite) and MS Office
- Sound knowledge of marketing techniques and data analytics methods
- Sound knowledge of market research techniques
- In-depth understanding of traditional as well as digital marketing methods (e.g. Social Media/SEO)
- Familiarity with web development technologies (e.g. CSS, HTML) and tools, such as Dreamweaver
- A creative mind along with commercial awareness
- Proficiency in English
- Strong verbal as well as written communication skills
- A keen eye for details
- An analytical mind with a problem-solving attitude