Digital Media Specialist Job Description
This Digital Media Specialist job description template can be posted to online job forums and career pages for the recruitment of candidates. You can modify the requirements and responsibilities given in this template according to the specific need of your company.
Main Responsibilities of Digital Media Specialist:
- Design and execute digital media strategies/campaigns in accordance with our business goals
- Create digital content for the company (e.g. press releases, podcasts, websites, and blogs)
- Manage, monitor and control digital media projects
We are hiring a qualified Digital Media Specialist for leading our marketing operations by effectively using digital media tools.
What does a Digital Media Specialist do?
A Digital Media Specialist works with various teams of a company for increasing client engagement and promoting it by using online marketing tools (e.g. podcasts, websites, and blogs).
In order to succeed in this role, you must have prior experience of carrying out promotional, advertising and marketing activities through online digital channels. So, if you like to work in a fast-paced environment and qualify our requirements, we would like to hear from you.
- Designing and executing digital media strategies/campaigns in accordance with our business goals
- Creating digital content for the company (e.g. press releases, podcasts, websites, and blogs)
- Managing, monitoring and controlling digital media projects
- Staying aware of the latest trends and advancements in digital media
- Monitoring KPIs and ROI
- Suggesting and implementing direct marketing techniques for increasing profitability
- Liaising with Product Development, Sales and Marketing teams for ensuring brand consistency
- Establishing the company’s web presence for the purpose of increasing brand awareness
- Maintaining strong online presence of the company through various social media channels
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in Digital Media, Marketing or a relevant field; qualification in Animation or Web Design is a plus
- Prior experience as a Digital Marketing Manager, Digital Media Specialist or a similar role
- Experience with content management system (e.g. WordPress) and web design software
- Sound knowledge of all visual communication technologies
- Experience working with media editing software (e.g. Photoshop, Premiere Pro, Final Cut Pro, Audacity)
- Strong verbal as well as written communication skills
- Exceptional project management and organizational skills
- An analytical mind with a keen eye for details
- Ability to multitask while working within tight deadlines in a fast-paced team environment