Digital Marketing Manager Job Description
This Digital Marketing Manager job description template can be posted to online job forums and career pages for the recruitment of candidates. You can modify the requirements and responsibilities given in this template according to the specific need of your company.
Main Responsibilities of Digital Marketing Manager:
- Plan and execute digital marketing strategies, including SEO/SEM marketing, email and social media advertising campaigns
- Develop, build and maintain our presence on digital media, especially social networks
- Measure and report performance of digital marketing campaigns
We are hiring a qualified Digital Marketing Manager for developing, implementing, tracking and optimizing digital marketing campaigns for our company.
What does a Digital Marketing Manager do?
A Digital Marketing Manager works with a company’s marketing team, production team and vendors for launching successful marketing campaigns within the constraints of time and budget.
In order to succeed in this role, you must have prior experience in developing, managing and leading digital marketing campaigns until their completion. So, if you like to work in a fast-paced environment and qualify the following requirements, we would like to hear from you.
- Planning digital marketing campaigns, including web, SEO/SEM, social media, email and display advertising
- Maintaining our strong presence across all digital channels, especially social media networks
- Measuring and reporting on the performance of every digital marketing campaign by assessing KPIs and ROI
- Evaluating emerging technologies for adoption
- Collaborating with agencies, stakeholders, and vendors for executing successful campaigns
- Optimizing user funnels and also instrumenting conversion points
- Utilizing analytical ability for evaluating customer touch points and end-user experience across various channels
- Collaborating with internal teams for creating landing pages and optimizing user experience
- Identifying trends/insights, and also optimizing current performance based on them
- Planning, executing, and measuring conversion tests and experiments
- Brainstorming new and innovative growth strategies
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Mass Communication, Journalism or a relevant field
- Prior experience as a Digital Marketing Manager
- Proven past experience in developing, managing and leading successful digital marketing campaigns (e.g. SEO/SEM campaigns, social media and email advertising)
- Ability to identify the target audience and devise engaging and motivating digital marketing strategies
- Sound knowledge of user funnels and landing pages optimization
- Sound knowledge of A/B as well as multivariate experiments
- Experience with website analytics (e.g. NetInsight, Google Analytics, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Familiarity with ad serving tools, such as DART, Atlas
- Ability to set up and optimize Google AdWords campaigns
- Experience of working with MS Office and design software (e.g. Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, etc.)
- Experience with a content management system (e.g. WordPress)
- Knowledge of the best practices and latest trends in digital media marketing
- Strong verbal as well as written communication skills