Digital Marketing Director Job Description
This Digital Marketing Director job description template can be posted to online job forums and career pages for the recruitment of candidates. You can modify the requirements and responsibilities given in this template according to the specific need of your company.
Main Responsibilities of Digital Marketing Director:
- Build a roadmap for our company’s digital marketing efforts
- Ensure our brand consistency by managing all online marketing channels (e.g. websites, blogs, social media, and emails)
- Monitor performance by measuring KPIs and ROI, and also prepare the budget for marketing campaigns
We are hiring a qualified Digital Marketing Director for developing our company’s long-term marketing strategies and ensuring their effectiveness.
What does a Digital Marketing Director do?
A Digital Marketing Director works closely with company’s digital teams for building its strong web presence and for ensuring its brand consistency through various digital marketing channels.
In order to succeed in this role, you must have the ability to achieve company’s long-term business objectives by executing suitable digital marketing efforts. In addition to that, you must be passionate about digital marketing and must also have extensive marketing experience.
So, if you like to work in a fast-paced environment and qualify our requirements, we would like to hear from you.
- Building a roadmap for our company’s digital marketing efforts
- Ensuring our brand consistency by managing all online marketing channels, such as websites, blogs, social media, and emails
- Monitoring performance by measuring KPIs and ROI, and also preparing the budget for marketing campaigns
- Staying aware of the latest trends and advancements in digital technology
- Monitoring competition and also providing ideas for standing out among the competitors
- Motivating digital marketing team for achieving goals
- Liaising with Product, Design, Sales and Marketing teams for building cohesive strategies and increasing client satisfaction
- Forecasting sales performance and trends while also acting proactively for increasing our market segment
- Managing and improving online content by using Google Analytics and SEO practices
- Overseeing company’s social media accounts
- Developing specific campaigns for creating and maintaining high-level customer interaction
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Mass Communication or a relevant field
- Prior experience as a Digital Marketing Director
- Proven past experience in building and implementing effective digital marketing strategies/campaigns
- Experience with a content management system (e.g. WordPress)
- Sound knowledge of web design
- Sound knowledge of Google Analytics, CRM software, and SEO/SEM tools
- Familiarity with digital marketing tools as well as best practices
- Familiarity with the working process of all digital marketing channels
- Strong verbal as well as written communication skills
- Exceptional time-management and organizational skills
- A keen eye for details
- An analytical mind with a problem-solving attitude