Digital Account Manager Job Description
This Digital Account Manager job description template can be posted to online job forums and career pages for the recruitment of candidates. You can modify the requirements and responsibilities given in this template according to the specific need of your company.
Main Responsibilities of Digital Account Manager:
- Build long-term relationships with clients by engaging with them frequently
- Set digital marketing strategies for the target customers by taking their specific needs into consideration
- Suggest, design and implement digital projects for the purpose of increasing customer ROI
We are hiring a qualified Digital Account Manager for managing our portfolio and for helping us improve our web presence.
What does a Digital Account Manager do?
A Digital Account Manager contributes to the business growth of a company by increasing its brand awareness through digital media and developing long-term relationships with its clients.
In order to succeed in this role, you must have the ability to use digital tools for adding value to our company’s performance and strategy. You must also have a customer-oriented attitude and prior experience in Marketing. So, if you like to work in a fast-paced environment and qualify the following requirements, we would like to hear from you.
- Building long-term relationships with clients by maintaining frequent contact
- Setting digital marketing strategies for the target customers by taking their specific needs into consideration
- Suggesting, designing and implementing digital projects for the purpose of increasing customer ROI
- Analyzing the effectiveness of digital campaigns
- Staying aware of the latest trends in digital technology
- Presenting social media marketing strategies to clients
- Reporting on web performance metrics
- Addressing client queries in an efficient as well as timely manner
- Supporting clients in every matter related to digital management
- Optimizing web content for increasing traffic and also for improving SEO
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Mass Communication or a relevant field
- Prior experience as a Digital Account Manager
- Experience of working with MS Office, CRM software and SEO/SEM tools
- Experience with a content management system (e.g. WordPress)
- Sound knowledge of Google AdWords and Analytics tools, especially Google Analytics
- Sound knowledge of social media platforms and online marketing tools (e.g. Buffer)
- Customer-oriented attitude
- Proficiency in English
- Strong verbal as well as written communication skills
- Exceptional time-management and organizational skills
- A keen eye for details
- An analytical mind