VP Talent Acquisition Job Description
This VP Talent Acquisition job description template can be posted to online job forums and career pages for the recruitment of candidates. You can modify the requirements and responsibilities given in this template according to the specific need of your company.
Main Responsibilities of VP Talent Acquisition:
- Design and execute recruiting strategies for attracting, evaluating and hiring qualified candidates
- Proactively identify and address company’s hiring needs
- Evaluate and refine procedures for sourcing, interviewing and selection
We are hiring a qualified VP Talent Acquisition for helping us attract, interview and select qualified employees by designing and applying effective hiring strategies.
What does a VP Talent Acquisition do?
A VP Talent Acquisition manages the recruitment team and crafts effective sourcing/selection strategies for hiring candidates on various positions ranging from entry to executive level. The ultimate goal is developing a company’s employer brand so that it can build talent pipelines for current as well as for future recruiting needs.
In order to succeed in this role, you must have the ability to ensure that we fill our vacancies, meet our goals and provide excellent candidate experience.
So, if you like to work in a fast-paced environment and qualify our requirements, we would like to hear from you.
- Designing and executing recruiting strategies for attracting, evaluating and hiring qualified candidates
- Proactively identifying and addressing company’s hiring needs
- Evaluating and refining procedures for sourcing, interviewing and selection
- Ensuring proper recruitment and training of newly hired employees
- Managing and monitoring the team of Recruiters and also providing assistance to them
- Researching and recommending latest sourcing tools and recruiting software (e.g. ATS)
- Participating in the strategic planning of our company in regards to employee engagement and development
- Organizing recruitment events for the purpose of establishing a sound employer brand
- Maintaining talent pipelines with past applicants as well as potential candidates for future hiring needs
- Overseeing and improving the overall candidate experience
- Promoting diversity by ensuring that our recruitment strategies attract candidates from diverse backgrounds
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or a relevant field
- Relevant certification (e.g. SPHR, CIPD) is a plus
- Prior experience as a VP Talent Acquisition or a similar senior role
- Experience with sourcing, interviewing, recruitment and development of candidates
- Experience with Human Resources software and Candidate Management Systems
- Sound knowledge of all labor regulations
- Ability to take quick decisions while working in a fast-paced environment
- Strong verbal as well as non-verbal communication skills
- Exceptional time-management and organizational skills