Talent Acquisition Specialist Job Description
This Talent Acquisition Specialist job description template can be posted to online job forums and career pages for the recruitment of candidates. You can modify the requirements and responsibilities given in this template according to the specific need of your company.
Main Responsibilities of Talent Acquisition Specialist:
- Coordinate with Hiring Managers for identifying our staffing needs
- Determine selection criteria
- Source potential candidates using online platforms (e.g. professional networks and social media channels)
We are hiring a qualified Talent Acquisition Specialist for joining our HR department and overseeing our recruitment processes throughout every phase.
What does a Talent Acquisition Specialist do?
A Talent Acquisition Specialist sources candidates using various channels, participates/hosts career events and plans interviews as well as selection procedures. The ultimate goal is creating talent pipelines that satisfy the current as well as future staffing needs of a company.
In order to succeed in this position, you must have the ability to develop effective recruiting strategies and long-term trustful relations with potential employees.
So, if you like to work in a fast-paced environment and qualify our requirements, we would like to hear from you.
- Coordinating with Hiring Managers for identifying our staffing needs
- Determining selection criteria
- Sourcing potential candidates using online platforms (e.g. professional networks and social media channels)
- Fostering long-term relations with potential candidates and past applicants
- Forecasting the hiring needs of every department of the company
- Organizing and attending recruitment events and job fairs
- Leading initiatives for employer branding
- Designing interview questions and job descriptions for reflecting the requirements for each position
- Assessing candidates’ information (e.g. contact details, resumes) using Applicant Tracking System
- Planning interview/selection procedures (e.g. in-person interviews, screening calls and assessments)
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management or a relevant field
- Prior experience as a Talent Acquisition Specialist
- Experience with sourcing of candidates using professional platforms (e.g. Github, Stack Overflow), social media channels and resume databases
- Sound knowledge of different interview techniques, evaluation methods and full-cycle recruiting
- Experience with Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
- Sound understanding of the requirements and responsibilities of different roles within an organization
- Strong verbal as well as non-verbal communication skills
- Exceptional time-management and organizational skills