Staffing Agency Recruiter Job Description
This Staffing Agency Recruiter job description template can be posted to online job forums and career pages for the recruitment of candidates. You can modify the requirements and responsibilities given in this template according to the specific need of your company.
Main Responsibilities of Staffing Agency Recruiter:
- Meet clients for finding candidates’ qualification criteria
- Publish job advertisements on social media, careers pages, and online job boards
- Source and contact passive candidates via online channels (e.g. LinkedIn)
We are hiring a Staffing Agency Recruiter for sourcing, interviewing and selecting qualified candidates for our clients.
What does a Staffing Agency Recruiter do?
A Staffing Agency Recruiter posts job advertisements on online forums, evaluates applications on the basis of established criteria and forward the lists of qualified candidates to the clients. The ultimate goal is to reduce the time required for recruitment of new employees.
In order to succeed in this position, you must have experience in filing different jobs for various departments and positions.
So, if you like to work in a fast-paced environment and qualify our requirements, we would like to hear from you.
- Meeting clients for finding candidates’ qualification criteria
- Publishing job advertisements on social media, careers pages, and online job boards
- Screening resumes as well as job applications
- Interviewing candidates and providing lists of qualified candidates
- Sourcing and contacting passive candidates via online channels (e.g. LinkedIn)
- Managing clients’ portfolio and also maintaining good relations with them
- Keeping detailed records and information of past applicants (e.g. interview evaluations, resumes, and assignments)
- Creating talent pipelines for accommodating high-potential candidates in future opportunities
- Preparing candidates for interviews before forwarding them to clients
- Updating clients on the hiring status of candidates (e.g. screened applications)
- Networking with candidates during events and job fairs
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in Organizational Psychology, Human Resources Management or a relevant field
- Prior experience as a Staffing Agency Recruiter
- Proven experience in evaluating applicants for seniority roles and different positions
- Experience with different interview formats, like in-person interviews, group interviews, and phone screening calls
- Ability to plan and manage initial hiring stages (e.g. job posting, networking, sourcing, screening and interviewing)
- Sound knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems and resume databases
- Proficiency in English
- Strong verbal as well as non-verbal communication skills
- Exceptional time-management and organizational skills